What To Expect:
- As we navigate the reopening process we will continue to make Family Life Church @ home available on Facebook, YouTube and on our website Sunday evenings at 6:30 pm.
Wrist Bands (Optional)
- We will be implementing an optional colored wrist band system to communicate your social distancing comfort level.
- Choose a red band if you would like people to waive and maintain proper six-foot distance.
- Choose yellow if you are comfortable being approached by others.
- Masks are not required, but we will have disposable masks available for those who choose to wear one.
Cleaning and Sanitizing
- Hand sanitizing stations are available and conveniently located.
- Restrooms and all other high touch areas will be sanitized before and after the morning experience.
- We have spread out chairs to maximize space as we practice social distancing.
- Our hospitality area will be closed, so don't forget your caffeine fix before you arrive.
- Water fountains will not be open, but water bottles will remain available.
Help Us Keep Everyone Safe
- The health and safety of our church family is our top concern, so we are carefully following the CDC and St. Johns County recommended gathering guidelines.
- Please stay home and join us online if you have experienced any other the following symptoms in the past two weeks: Fever, chills, headache, body aches, fatigue, cough, sore throat or runny nose.
- All Kids Life environments will be cleaned and sanitized prior to the morning experience.